Shanghai Dumpling Soup
1 Box 20 oz Crazy Cuizine® Chicken Potstickers
20 gm Olive oil, extra virgin164 gm Pork belly, 1” diced
2244 gm Water
36 gm Chicken base, Ventura Foods
31 gm Vegetable base, Ventura Foods
95 gm Green onions, chopped (white parts only)
14 gm Ginger, minced, Christopher Ranch
8 gm Garlic, minced, in oil, Christopher Ranch
80 gm Shiitake mushroom, fresh, sliced
20 gm Shaoxing rice wine
16 gm Black vinegar
1.5 gm White pepper, ground
10 gm Roasted sesame seed oil, Ajinomoto
- Preheat large stockpot. Add olive oil.
- Add pork belly and brown.
- Add water all the way through white pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 10–15 minutes
- Remove from heat, chill below 40°F.
- Place in Cambro, cover and keep refrigerated until ready for use.
YIELD: 1 ½ gallons